Accelerate your creativity with a versatile glass cutting system that is fast, easy, and portable.
New! Check out the Space Keys and Angle Stops accessories for the Versaguide!Get Started!
- The Versaguide (Patent Pending) is so intuitive it can be assembled and learned to use in minutes.
- No learning curve: Angle, Lock and Score!
- Become a Versaguide master in minutes with our in-depth tutorial page
- View video assembly instructions below:
- Cut repeated shapes up to 10X faster than other systems - so you can stay in your creative flow
- Multiple straightedges rotate together so you can measure once and cut twice(or twelve times!)
- Angle all parts with the twist of a single knob
- Set up templates (coming soon) to quickly recreate past projects again and again
- Cut squares, rectangles, triangles, diamonds, rhomboids, hexagons and more
- Apply innovative attachments for curves and circle cutting(coming soon)
- Adjust, add, or remove straightedges as needed
- Achieve any angle with multiple straightedges at once
- Minimal footprint and lightweight portability make it easy to work anywhere - bring the tool to your project, not the other way around
- Setup and remove from table in seconds - great for studios with limited space
- Works on any flat surface - We highly recommend a 1/8th inch yoga mat
- VG12 Standard Versaguide - Accomodates 12 x 48 inch glass. Most portable and easiest to use.
- VG21 Large Versaguide - Accomodates 21 x 48 inch glass. Great for half and full sheets of Bullseye Glass.
- VG24 Extra Large Versaguide - Accomodates 24 x 48 inch glass. Can handle full 24x24 inch sheets like Spectrum Oceanside and Bullseye Tekta.
- VGCOMBO Combo Versaguide - Includes parts to switch between Standard and Extra Large Versaguide as needed. Best Value!
- Super lightweight, high strength, aircraft grade aluminum
- Smooth, gliding action
- Easy twisting knobs lock Versaguide in place with minimal effort
- Scoring Mat - Our favorite material for scoring on
- Protractor - Set the perfect angle every time
- Extra Straightedges - For closer scores
Rubber Fingers - Get a firmer grip on your glass
Superior tool for:
- Repeated shapes: squares, rectangles, strips, triangles, diamonds, rhomboids, hexagons
- Geometric stained glass
- Strip assembly fusing projects
- Mosaic work
- Production work: set up templates to quickly recreate your projects again and again
Limited Lifetime Warranty in North America:
- Click here for full warranty information
- Glacial Art Glass Speedguide and Versaguide products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer owns the product. Please follow the link to see Exceptions to the warranties.
Versaguide Video Tutorials
Versaguide Tutorial #1 - Getting Started
Versaguide Tutorial #2 - Cutting Thinner Strips
Versaguide Tutorial #3 - Cutting Squares
Versaguide Tutorial #4 - Cutting Triangles
Tutorial #5 - Cutting Small Glass Shapes: One Inch Squares and Right Isosceles Triangles
Tutorial #6 - Cutting Glass Equilateral Triangles, Hexagons, and Diamonds with the Versaguide (Download the Cheat Sheet by Clicking Here!)
Angle Stops - Accessory for the Versaguide
Space Keys - Accessory for the Versaguide